Your Lake Norman, NC Real Estate Specialist at Weichert, Realtors® – LKN Partners
Whether you are buying or selling a property, you’ll need an action plan tailored to your needs to make your process a pleasant and rewarding experience. I have over 20 years of leadership, planning, customer service and today’s ever critical information technology background to take the pain out of your real estate transaction.
Backed by a team of award winning professionals, I can provide loyal, trustworthy, quality service for buyers and sellers including:
- Promote your home listing across the market and internet effectively on all the appropriate major house search sites and listing services.
- Provide vital tools to analyze the market with realistic comparable homes to get the maximum attainable deal and sell your house quickly.
- Provide you factual real estate advice about your transaction with continuous dialogue throughout the process.
- Advise you on the best way to show your home, recommend staging and provide you with professional photography and visual tools to show your home in the best light.
- Identify a target price range based on your must-have and nice-to-have requirements.
- Assist you with securing financing and help identify realistic monthly operating expenses for your potential new home.
- First time buyer assistance to take advantage of government programs and other cost saving solutions for new buyers.
- Working with new construction and custom builder possibilities, the benefits and what to watch out for.
- Recently trending are baby boomers that are downsizing from large homes to a smaller, more efficient one. Having downsized recently myself, I have first-hand experience in finding the right-size homes.
- Relocation assistance – having relocated from the northeast I can provide you first-hand help to navigate moving to a new town and understanding the local nuances of the Lake Norman NC area.
The above items are a few of the many service items I will perform for you if you choose me for your Real Estate business. I welcome the privilege and opportunity to become your agent of choice to make your real estate experience an enjoyable one.
Prior to Joining Weichert, Realtors® – LKN Partners, Jerry was a Senior Enterprise IT Executive. He also held presales and customer support positions in a variety of businesses. Early in his career, he worked in construction management at a top NYC Architect where he gained knowledge in the building design and construction industry.
Jerry holds a degree in Architectural Technology from City University of New York and has attended numerous industry seminars and training in sales, customer service, project management, leadership and people skills.
This combination of customer service, building construction and technology skills make him well suited to provide you with the best possible service in today’s modern, high-tech real estate business.